1. Login to Wordpress Dashboard
2. Hover over Tablepress item in sidebar and click All Tables option
3. Click on table you would like to update
4. Scroll down to Table Content section and edit text in cells displayed
5. Scroll to bottom of the page and click Save Changes
- 26 Users Found This Useful
How to Add New Wordpress Post
1. Login at [sitename here]/wp-admin2. Click on posts tab3. Click add new button at top of...
How to View Form Submissions
1. Login to Wordpress admin panel by going to [site-address]/wp-admin 2. Click on Forms tab in...
How to Change Image on Edit Page Screen
When logged in and viewing page image should be added to on front-end of site 1. Click "Edit...
How to Rearrange Items on Edit Page Screen
1. Navigate to Edit Page screen 2. Hover over item you would like to move 3. Click "arrows" icon...